HIGH PERFORMANCE DEGREASER
A deep and penetrating formulation designed to tackle the toughest stains. This powerful degreaser rapidly and efficiently removes high grease build up, oil, and stubborn grime for a range of surfaces.
- Effectively removes high grease build up (Oil, Grime & Dirt)
- Designed to penetrate tough stains
- Suitable for stubborn surfaces
- Highly concentrated active formulation
- Ready to use application
- Warehouse Floors
- Petrol Stations
- Oil & Greasy concrete surfaces
NOTE: Extremely concentrated formula. For delicate surfaces, use Domaine Surface Safe Degreaser
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Please read the product datasheet before use.
• Shake well before use.
• Pre-wet with water the intended cleaning surface and surroundings.
• Spray or apply the product directly onto the soiled area.
• Allow the product to dwell, but do not let it dry.
• Agitate to assist in lifting dirt and grease.
• High pressure wash or wipe applicated area.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Test in a small, inconspicuous area before applying to the surface to ensure compatibility.
For efficient and optimal use, apply solution through our 1:4
Domaine chemical venturi. Alternatively, the product can be diluted at:
• 1:10 – 1:20 for light duty and general purpose.
• 1:1 – 1:5 for stronger for heavy duty cleaning.
- Please read the product datasheet before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Use in a well-ventilated area to avoid inhaling fumes.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Dispose of contaminated rags or materials appropiately.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and continue rinsing.Seek medical attention.
- Skin: Wash with plenty of water and soap.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth and seek medical attention immediately.
Domaine Pty Ltd has no control over the use or storage of this product and therefore does not accept any liability in this regard. Any verbal advice given should not be regarded as authoritative information. This information is subject to change without notice, therefore all applicators should ensure they have current information. This product is intended for the use only of skilled tradesmen and where applicable, statutory licensed tradesmen experienced and trained in the use of this product. This product is warranted to be uniform quality withing the manufacturer’s tolerance. Domaine Pty Ltd’s obligations shall be limited to replacing product proving to be defective.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – CAUTION WHEN HANDLING CONCENTRATE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND THE MSDS BEFORE USE