PREMIUM HOUSE WASH – CONCENTRATE 20L
A dynamic high foaming, PH-neutral house wash concentrate, expertly formulated to effectively remove harsh environmental elements from building exteriors.
- Highly concentrated foaming house wash solution
- Specifically designed for the removal of environmental factors & pollutants on building exteriors.
- PH Neutral & biodegradable
- Non-hazardous & environmentally friendly
- Mixing ratios up to 1:100
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Please read the product datasheet before use.
• Shake well before use.
• Pre-wet with water the intended cleaning surface and surroundings.
• Spray or apply the product directly onto the soiled area.
• Allow the product to dwell, but do not let it dry.
• Agitate to assist in lifting dirt and grease.
• High pressure wash or wipe applicated area.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Test in a small, inconspicuous area before applying to the surface to ensure compatibility.
GENERAL DILUTION RATIOS
Mix the Premium House Wash with water according to your specific cleaning needs. For:
- Light – 1:100
- Moderate – 1:75
- Heavy – 1:50
Apply diluted mix using a pump sprayer, Domaine chemical venturi or batch mix system.
- Please read the product datasheet before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Use in a well-ventilated area to avoid inhaling fumes.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Dispose of contaminated rags or materials appropiately.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and continue rinsing.Seek medical attention.
- Skin: Wash with plenty of water and soap.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth and seek medical attention immediately.DISCLAIMER
Domaine Pty Ltd has no control over the use or storage of this product and therefore does not accept any liability in this regard. Any verbal advice given should not be regarded as authoritative information. This information is subject to change without notice, therefore all applicators should ensure they have current information. This product is intended for the use only of skilled tradesmen and where applicable, statutory licensed tradesmen experienced and trained in the use of this product. This product is warranted to be uniform quality withing the manufacturer’s tolerance. Domaine Pty Ltd’s obligations shall be limited to replacing product proving to be defective.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – CAUTION WHEN HANDLING CONCENTRATE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND THE MSDS BEFORE USE