PROFESSIONAL HIGH PRESSURE WASHER
This pressure washer is built for the professionals who demand top performance and many hours of continuous use.
It is very durable and can withstand even the toughest work environments.
- Made in Australia with high quality components
- Honda GX690 Engine
- Heavy duty Bertolini Triplex Pump TTK 2130 designed for higher pressure and longer working hours
- 25 Liter Petrol Tank
- 12″ Pneumatic wheels
- Interpump K1 Unloader Valve
- Belt Drive
- Heavy Duty Frame
Purpose built for the Brick Cleaner
HONDA GX690 ENGINE
Honda’s V-Twin range of engines are the cream of the crop, powering Pressure Washers, Water Pumps and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment throughout Australia.
FUEL EFFICIENT OPERATION
The fuel economy of the GX630 V-Twin is similar to fuel injection, with the simplicity of carburetion ensuring that running this unit is easy on both your pocket and the environment. It features a digital CDI ignition system with variable timing, as well as a forged steel crankshaft and insert style rod bearings for efficient operation. There’s also a rev limiter to protect against damage from over-revving. A hemispherical combustion chamber delivers rapid combustion, and it features Pressure fed crankshaft bearings. Add a two barrel inner-vent carburetor for more precise fuel metering and a 9.3:1 compression ratio, and you’ll be generating high power output without the need for premium fuel.
The GX690’s high capacity pump facilitates consistent oil delivery, and a handy Oil Alert will keep you posted if you look like running dry. There’s a dual cylindrical air filter, and a large diameter air intake on board for superior cooling. The result is a long-lasting, high-performing and reliable engine.
BERTOLINI PUMP TTK 2130
- Left Drive Shaft
- Max flow: 26 lpm
- Max pressure: 4350 psi
- Speed: 1450 rpm
- Shaft size: 24mm
- High pressure seal made up of special compound for wear resistance and Teflon reinforced anti-extrusion ring.
- New rapid action, mirror finish stainless steel 316 check valves prevent corrosion and enhance fluid dynamic efficiency: easily accessible for repair and replacement.
- Double die-cast aluminium crankcase
- Stainless steel plunger rod Tenifer treated resulting in harder, smoother surface for increased seal life
- Oversized straight roller bearings provide working conditions for any application