PULSAR ZERO – Flow sensitive Unloader valve
Pressure regulating valve unloader type with zero setting on delivery line: at gun closure the water flow is bypassed at low pressure maintaining also the delivery line in low pressure.
Near total zero setting of the pressure in the delivery line at gun closure.
- Increased safety for the operator
- Delivery hose easy to control when gun is closed
- Less force needed to reopen the gun
- At gun reopening, work pressure is reached gradually
- Operators work less heavy
- Easy starting if thermal engine is used
- One sole version from 9 up to 40 l/min
- Reduced pressure loss and hardly dependent on flow rate
- Great reliability
- Easy maintenance.